Monday, November 1, 2010
Happy Halloween!
We had a wonderful Halloween! Maella made the cutest little Monarch Butterfly! It was so much fun seeing her all dressed up. Up until just a couple weeks ago, Maella did not like princess dresses, tutus or really any kind of costume. She'd always back away and say "no, no, no". A few weeks ago I just laid out a princess dress and waited to see if she'd say anything. More than a week later she picked it up, brought it over to me and asked to wear it. Wow! She wore it right out to Walmart and the grocery store that morning! :o) When I showed her the butterfly costume she couldn't wait to try it on!! Maella was too little to choose what she wanted to be, as I said just a couple weeks ago costumes still scared her. =) I chose a butterfly because Maella loved chasing butterflies around our yard this summer. Jeremy helped me pick which kind of butterfly. Ethan chose to be Mario this year (he and Owen both love playing New Super Mario Bros. on Wii or DS). Owen chose to be Popcorn which was totally fitting because Owen LOVES to eat popcorn! We had a wonderful time trick-or-treating with our new neighbors! It was such a blast seeing all the kids together, enjoying this fun tradition. They rode on a trailer all decked out in Halloween colors. Thankfully we had a sunny day, it was about 50 degrees - the weather was great (especially compared to very chilly and dreary recent years)! We are so enjoying our new home and neighborhood! We hope you all are having a wonderful Fall season!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Adorable!!! I loved seeing an update on your family. Maella is getting so big!
Post a Comment