We flew into Krasnoyarsk this a.m. After unpacking our bags we crashed for a 6-hour "nap"! Our days and nights are seriously mixed up. The apartment we are staying in is very nice, we are so excited to be staying here. It is fairly close to the hotel we stayed at last time and so the places we became familiar with last time, are still close enough to walk to.

Yesterday we had a walking tour of Moscow. We walked about five miles. We got to see Red Square, St. Basil's Cathedral (picture at left), Arbat St, Christ the Savior Cathedral and the subway. Yes, I mention the subway in our sightseeing because it’s quite the experience!
We would appreciate prayers for our health. Our bodies aren’t used to this time change, Krasnoyarsk is 13 hours ahead of WI time. And my (Kara) ears and throat are sore, not sure if it’s just all the flying and dry air or if I’m coming down with something. Please pray for a short-lived whatever this is!
Tomorrow we will continue settling into our new “home” and neighborhood. And Monday we will get to see our sweet Maella again!
3 comments:
Great picture! SO thrilled to read your updates. I'll continue to pray for your court appointment and your reunion with Maella!
AND I'll definitely be praying for your health....that you'll definitely get to feeling better soon.
Kara I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Ear aches are the worse! I will be praying for you. If you have any sudafed or decongestant that helps with tylenol.
Your picture looks great! Like a postcard- the weahter looks beautiful. Praying for your time with Maella.
Post a Comment