Friday, May 8, 2009

Waiting some more...

So I was recently thinking, maybe I should change the song on our blog... This week that song was exactly what my heart needed to hear once again, so the song will stay! Things were moving along so fast for us and then this week just crawled by. We thought we'd hear of a court date this wednesday, then thursday, then friday. We did receive the good news that we were submitted to court. This is very exciting. However... a court date was not assigned yet. So we will have to continue waiting for that news and to begin travel plans. My goal for this next week is to keep my mind off the "call" we're waiting for by putting my focus on Maella's room, reading the other attachment book I haven't gotten to yet, enjoying the boys and just relaxing before things really get interesting!

Thanks for checking in!

No comments: