We have received our court date - June 9th! We will be leaving the US on June 3. I will post more once we get our travel plans set. Thank you so much for keeping us in your prayers. We are thrilled we are able to get back to Russia so much sooner!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YIPPEE!!! We are so thrilled for you, June should be a great month there! Not too hot, not too cold. So excited....Amy
Hello! We are an America World family as well and travelled to Kazakhstan to adopt our daughter last year. I saw your blog on the Yarbrough family blog and just wanted to say how excited I am for you! June 9th will be here soon! Blessings on your journey!
God is so good! We are so happy for you. 2 months! It is just such a miracle. Praise the Lord! We will be praying for smooth planning, packing, and traveling. You go bring precious little Maella home!.....Love the crazy Lady;)
I just found your blog through the Krasnoyarsk yahoo group and am excited to follow along. I am waiting for a referral from Krasnoyarsk myself--submitted my papers in Feb. 2009. I read your journey from referral to now with interest and will read back even farther when I have time. It sounds like all is going well now--I'm so happy for you. Mary
Our family was established when we married in 1999. We welcomed our first child when we had our son Ethan, in 2002. We welcomed our second son, Owen, in 2004. During the summer of 2006 we decided we wanted to expand our family. This is when we began praying about adoption. In January 2007 we officially applied and in April 2007 we submitted our official dossier to Russia. In March 2009 we received our referral and in April traveled to meet our sweetheart. On June 20, 2009, Maella Svetlana Eisenga became a forever member of our family!
6 comments:
YIPPEE!!! We are so thrilled for you, June should be a great month there! Not too hot, not too cold. So excited....Amy
Hello! We are an America World family as well and travelled to Kazakhstan to adopt our daughter last year. I saw your blog on the Yarbrough family blog and just wanted to say how excited I am for you! June 9th will be here soon! Blessings on your journey!
God is so good! We are so happy for you. 2 months! It is just such a miracle. Praise the Lord! We will be praying for smooth planning, packing, and traveling. You go bring precious little Maella home!.....Love the crazy Lady;)
I am so glad you were able to go back so soon to bring home your little girl. What a wonderful blessing. Can't wait to see her picture!
I just found your blog through the Krasnoyarsk yahoo group and am excited to follow along. I am waiting for a referral from Krasnoyarsk myself--submitted my papers in Feb. 2009. I read your journey from referral to now with interest and will read back even farther when I have time.
It sounds like all is going well now--I'm so happy for you.
Mary
Have a safe journey. We will pray for everything to go smoothly!
Post a Comment