Thursday, April 2, 2009
Visa, Visa, Where are you?
Well... we're waiting on those visa's, like I've heard of so many other people doing over the years. I never fully understood the anxiety that goes along with that, til now. When we applied for our visas the man told us we would have them by tomorrow, Friday. I've checked the UPS tracking number for it (as I sent a prepaid overnight label) and it hasn't been shipped yet. If it doesn't get shipped today, I don't see how we'd get it tomorrow anymore. And my UPS label wasn't issued to cover weekends. So that means we will likely get our visas on Monday and if it doesn't come on a special truck... my UPS guy comes after suppertime! We leave on Tuesday at noon, that's a little close for my comfort! Please pray with us that those visas come before we have to leave.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment