Ah, the trail of paperwork continues. I will be bringing 33 documents to the Secretary of State this week, for more apostilles. All our documents have to be notarized, but then they also have to receive the Secretary of State's seal (proving the notary). That's not all the documents either. I already sent off a few others a couple weeks ago, and in a couple more weeks I'll be sending another batch. Then, I should be set for awhile... I hope. =)
We're still praying for a referral soon. The wait is so hard, so much harder than we ever imagined it would be. It's completely impossible to understand the way it feels until you've done it. You can explain it or even try to anticipate it all you want, but until you've been there you just don't know how it feels. I am sure it is the same for a mother who has tried to have a child herself, and cannot. There is no way to understand that feeling, until you've been there. I can't wait to meet our child, to see her sweet eyes, to touch her face.
We watched the new movie, Fireproof, last night. There is an awesome song on the soundtrack called While I'm Waiting, by John Waller. I have it playing on my site, if you have itunes you'll be able to hear it. I am working on trying to get the right kind of file so everyone will hear it. Here are the words:
While I'm Waiting
John Waller
The Blessing
I’m waiting
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am hopeful
I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it is painful
But patiently, I will wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting
I will serve You
While I’m waiting
I will worship
While I’m waiting
I will not faint
I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait
I’m waiting
I’m waiting on You, Lord
And I am peaceful
I’m waiting on You, Lord
Though it’s not easy, no
But faithfully, I will wait
Yes, I will wait
And I will move ahead, bold and confident
Taking every step in obedience
While I’m waiting
I will serve You
While I’m waiting
I will worship
While I’m waiting
I will not faint
I’ll be running the race
Even while I wait
I will move ahead, bold and confident
I'll be taking every step in obedience, yea
While I’m waiting
I will serve You
While I’m waiting
I will worship
While I’m waiting
I will not faint
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting
I will serve You while I’m waiting
I will worship while I’m waiting on You, Lord
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for this song Kara! What a good reminder it is for me. Praying for a big week for you guys! Amy
PS: Didn't you love that movie! So refreshing to see a wholesome movie in a theatre!
I saw Fireproof too and what a great message. What a great song too! I need to download it.
Praying for you guys. Good luck with the paperwork this week...
Melissa
Post a Comment