Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I went to the Secretary of State on Monday with all 33 documents, went back Tuesday to pick them up, and today laid everything out to sort and prepare for shipping off to our adoption agency, America World. By the end of this week the documents should be on their way to Russia.

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I'm praying this is the last time that you have to re-do all your original dossier documents. I'm also praying we will hear news of your daughter soon!

heather

Yarbrough Family said...

Look at all those beautiful apostilles! Doesn't it feel good to have that done:-) Praying this will be the last time you have to do that painstaking process. Go out and celebrate! Amy

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! God is so amazing and faithful! I can't wait to meet her one day! You guys will remain in my prayers!