Wednesday, December 16, 2009

An Eisenga Family Update:

SEPTEMBER- We had a wonderful trip to Disney World!!!
All tuckered out after long days of playing!
OCTOBER - Halloween
The cutest Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Captain Hook I've ever seen!
NOVEMBER - We bought a new house!
DECEMBER - We are enjoying the Christmas season. This is a busy month for us as we prepare and make ready our new home and have just listed our current home. We are looking forward to celebrating Maella's first Christmas! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Heather Brandt said...

I enjoyed your new photos! How wonderful you will have your first Christmas soon with your little Maella! Your new home is beautiful, too!

heather
www.russianblessings.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

Received your Christmas card yesterday... I always enjoy getting yours. You do a great job with it each year. Glad to hear that things are going so well for the Eisenga family. Enjoy your Christmas with a new house and new daughter/sister. Merry Christmas! Amy W.

Nicole said...

Fun Pictures!! Looks like some fun times;) Congratulations on the new house. It looks beautiful! Merry Christmas!