This is a traditional Russian dress that I bought while we were in Moscow. I have to say she looks so cute, and Russian. Which I love. I have had many people say, "she looks so much like you!" Of course, that makes me happy to hear that. But I also love that Maella is Russian. I love that she was born of my heart - so very far away from this place. It reminds me daily of how God connects these precious children with THEIR parents, half a world away. It's a miracle, just like childbirth.
Life has been so busy. It's not a big surprise, I figured it would be with three. But I would like to slow it down somehow. I am looking forward to Fall. The boys are back in school now. Ethan is in first grade and he actually turned seven, today. Happy Birthday Ethan! Owen started 4K and he's really enjoying it. The other day he said to me "I picked my new favorite boy" (meaning who he likes best).
Right now I am working on Maella's readoption. In order to get her a US Birth Certificate (which will come in handy over the years) we need to do this step. Then we have to work on her US Passport and a SS#. We can't set up a savings account for her until we have that last item. And in a couple months we'll be starting to work on our first Russia required post placement report.
3 comments:
She is so beautiful! - Amy W.
What a beautiful dress!! She looks so pretty in it :) Glad you guys are doing so well.
Claire
Too fun! Maella looks sooo happy:) I know it would be good to continue my blog but I just feel for me the time is right to end. i will keep all updated with our yearly christmas cards and emails:) And maybe I will start a new one sometime:)
Post a Comment